Calling all cheese lovers! Our Slow Cooker “Red Hot” Cheesy Dip combines the flavors of four types of cheese with chicken, green onions, and Frank’s Hot Sauce for spicy, melty goodness. We served it straight from our Hamilton Beach slow cooker with chips or try slathering it on top of bread rolls. Either way, your guests will love this game-day dipping favorite!
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of the slow cooker, and stir until combined.
- Cook on high for 1.5 – 2 hours, or until the cheeses are all melted. Give the dip a good final stir, then transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with extra blue cheese and green onions if desired. Serve with chips or bread roles.
Ramekin – TableCraft, call to order.
Featured products from:
All available at http://www.bargreen.com